• Revenue was 46 654 million rubles, which is 19% higher than for 9 months of 2017 – 39 218 million rubles.
• Profit from sales amounted to 13 910 mln rubles, which is 66% higher than for the same period of the previous year 394 8 million rubles.
• EBITDA* increased by 50% and amounted to 17 595 million RUB compared to 9M, 2017 – 11 711 million rubles.
• The level of EBITDA margin was 38% versus 30% a year earlier.
• Net profit amounted to 1 697 million rubles. While the financial result was influenced by the effect of negative exchange rate differences in the amount of 5 347 mln, as well as the revaluation of financial investments at market value, the effect of which amounted to 548 million rubles, Adjusted net income, excluding those articles grew 2.2 times and made up 7 592 mln RUB. against adjusted net profit of 3 411 million RUB over the same period last year.
*EBITDA is defined as profit from sales plus depreciation of fixed assets and intangible assets.
The Acron group is one of the leading vertically integrated mineral fertiliser producers in Russia and the world. Chemical enterprises of the Group located in Velikiy Novgorod (JSC Acron) and Smolensk region (JSC "Dorogobuzh"). The group maintains its own phosphate raw materials in the Murmansk region (JSC "North-Western Phosphorous Company", JSC "NWPC") and implements the project to develop potash deposits in Perm region (CJSC "Verkhnekamskaya Potash Company", JSC "MCC"), has its own transportation and logistics infrastructure that includes three port terminals on the Baltic sea, and sales networks in Russia and China. A subsidiary of JSC Acron, North Atlantic Potash Inc. (NAP) owns the permission for geological surveys in 11 areas of deposits of potassium salts Evaporite Prairie in Saskatchewan (Canada). Acron also owns a minority stake (19,8%) to the Polish company Group of nitric, sulfuric, perchloric, one of the largest chemical manufacturers in Europe.
In 2017 the sales volume of the Group amounted to 7.3 million tons of various products. Deliveries were carried out in 65 countries. The main markets of the Group are Russia, Brazil, Europe and the United States.
In 2017, the consolidated revenue of the Group under IFRS amounted to 94 342 million (1 617 million U.S. dollars), net profit – 14 260 million (244 million U.S. dollars). Shares of PJSC "Akron" is included in the quotation list of the first level of the Moscow exchange, the global Depository receipts are traded on the London stock exchange (Ticker AKRN). The staff of Acron Group consists of about 11 thousand people.
Translated by service "Yandex.Translation"