- The Ministry of agriculture of the Russian Federation - 72-75 million tonnes;
- The Department of agriculture of the United States - 77 million tons;
- Independent Agency Agritel (EU) – 78,8 million tons;
- UN FAO - 79 thousand tons;
- The international Grains Council (IGC) – 79.5 million tons;
- An independent Agency of IKAR (Russia) is 81 million tons;
- Independent Agency Informa (USA) - 82 million tons;
- Independent Agency Prozerno (RF) – 82.3 million tons;
- Independent Agency SovEcon (Russia) to 83.4 million tons.
Translated by service "Yandex.Translation"
Friday, 20 September 2019
NSA: a working meeting was held, and Deputy Minister of agriculture of Russia Elena Pustovoy and President of NSA Korney Bizhdov
GK "EFKO" has launched a corporate venture capital Fund with a volume of $50 million with a focus on FoodTech
The project of implementing "1C:ERP agro-industrial complex" the company "Fertility" became the winner of "1C:project of the year"
"Rosselkhozbank" and ABH "ECO-culture" has estimated prospects of development of agriculture in Stavropol region
The President of the NRA of the Roots of bizdev: for regions of the Far East, a special programme of insurance
Thursday, 19 September 2019
NSA supports the initiative of the Governor of Primorski Krai Oleg Kozhemyako for the development of agricultural insurance in the regionAll news