In "ETNOMIR" attracts professionals from more than 20 Russian regions: Stavropol Krai, Republic of Crimea, Abkhazia, Altay, Mordovia, Omsk, Tula, Sverdlovsk, Nizhny Novgorod, Kirov, Ivanovo and other regions. Some are preparing for the race of XX-th Russian Cup baking others to participate in business program where willing to share with partners the modern trends and developments in the bakery and confectionery business, and others – are eager to demonstrate. That is why one of the Central venues of the Forum – the House of Bread – all four days will be an exhibition "Baker and confectioner". Owning original recipes and technology of production of bakery products the exhibitors will present products that are in demand far outside of their regions. The exhibition itself, according to the Forum organizers – the Russian Guild of bakers and confectioners (Rospik) – enables industry professionals to not only demonstrate achievements in the bakery and confectionery industry, but also to strengthen the partnership in improving the quality of life and health of the world's population, to expand distribution channels.
1) the 71st Congress of the International Union of bakers and confectioners (UIBC), which brings together around 40 national federations of bakers;
2) XX the Russian Cup for baking – professional competition, continuing a multi-year work Rospik, aimed at the development of the young generation interest to the profession of the Baker and keeping the best bread-making traditions;
3) Master classes in baking and pastry business from the world-level professionals;
4) Business program includes plenary sessions, thematic sections and the all-Russian conference devoted to questions of vocational training.
– Our interest in the Forum, of course, because it is a platform for building a dialogue with the organisations business partners and customers – existing and potential new, – says Andrei Malkov, General Director of the nptp, OOO Bread doctor" (Kirov oblast). – Search for new formats of production, updating and understanding of current trends and vectors of development of the bakery – everything that constitutes the sphere of professional interests of us and our colleagues, I am sure, here will be presented and, of course, will find expression in day-to-day work!"
Contacts of the organizing Committee of the Forum:
Phones: (495) 755-50-38, (495) 755-50-35, (495) 974-00-61;
Details on the website:
Translated by service "Yandex.Translation"