- corn — 5.4 million tons with an area of 899 hectares, or 18% of the forecast yield at 59,8 kg/ha;
- buckwheat — 72 thousand tons with the area of 54 thousand hectares or 80% of the forecast with a yield of 13.2 tons/ha;
- millet — 138 thousand tons to 74 thousand hectares or 82% of the forecast with the average yield of 18.7 t/ha.
In addition, sunflower throughout the areas of 4.2 mln ha or 71% and collected 9.6 million tonnes of grain with an average yield 23,0 kg/ha. Soybean threshed on an area of 867 thousand hectares or 55% of the forecast, and collected 2 million ha of grain with average yield of 23.4 q/ha. of Sugar beet collected 1.6 million tons with an area of 36 thousand hectares, or 17% of the forecast with an average yield of 445 kg/ha.
Regarding the autumn sowing campaign, on this date planted 2.9 million hectares to winter grains or 39% of the forecast, of which sown:
- winter wheat and 2.6 million hectares or 42% of the forecast;
- rye — 69 thousand ha or 56% of the forecast;
- winter barley — 147 thousand ha or 16% of the forecast.
In addition, winter rapeseed, with projected area of 1.1 million hectares sown 994 thousand hectares or 93% of the forecast.
Translated by service "Yandex.Translation"