In recent years, changes in the vector of development of the sugar market in the region places new challenges before manufacturers and exporters of the CIS, the Central Asian importers, and their international partners. The upcoming conference will focus on a number of vital for the functioning of the market problems that will be discussed on 27 March 2020.
Annually the conference is attended by delegates from 20 countries, representing leading companies for the sale of sugar and by-products, grain, fertilisers, agricultural producers, equipment, agricultural machinery, plant protection products, suppliers of sugar beet seeds, banking and financial sector and logistics companies.
AMONG THE TOPICS OF THE CONFERENCE:
• The sugar market of the CIS countries. Self-sufficiency is achieved. To increase mutual trade or exports?
• Global experience of export cooperation and integration. Model of organization of export of agricultural products;
• Experience of CIS countries in the diversification products of sugar factories;
• How to increase the export competitiveness of the CIS sugar?
• What are the projects of the sugar industry of interest to the banking sector?
COST OF PARTICIPATION:
Until December 31, 2019 — 23.000 RUB (with VAT)
Until March 13, 2020 — 25.000 rubles (inclusive of VAT)
Phone: +7 (495) 691 88 02
Translated by service "Yandex.Translation"