Различные товары для сельского хозяйства
18-19 April 2018. Kiev will host the largest world grain forum, recognized leaders in the production and export of grains and oilseeds – the XV international conference "black sea Grain-2018". 150+ agro companies from over 20 countries have already confirmed their participation.
Conference "black sea Grain" - a 2 day exclusive analysis of the sector from the world's leading experts, the meeting place of more than 700 international delegates from 50+ countries, as well as extensive opportunities for effective business networking.
The participants of the conference are Ukrainian and international producers and processors of grains and oilseeds, agricultural holdings, traders, banks and investment funds, logistics, brokerage, insurance, survey, legal, consulting and other companies.
Conference "black sea Grain" will consider the most relevant aspects of agribusiness in the current environment, will combine strategic perspectives with effective representation cases, will bring together key operators and market experts.
Among confirmed speakers of the conference:
• Sergey Feofilov, General Director, UkrAgroConsult
• Eric Norland, CEO, CME Group, USA
• G. Chandrashekar, Expert global agro market, India
• Dmitry Prikhodko, senior economist, FAO
• Stefan Bernard, Invivo Trading, France
• Damian Plan, Chapter подразделенияArable Crops Markets, DG Agriculture, European Commission
• Pedro Dejneka, MD is Commodities, Brazil
• Petar Dimitrov, Agricor, Bulgaria
• Faik genç, General Director, AgriPro, Turkey
• Elizaveta Malyshko – the Expert of the grain market, UkrAgroConsult
• Dmitry Rylko, General Director, IKAR, Russia
• Svetlana Iwakura, Louis Dreyfus Vostok, Russia
• Sergei Budkin, Finpoint, Ukraine
• Mikhail Sokolov, managing partner, Kesarev Consulting, Ukraine
• Eugene Radovenyuk, Executive Director, Grain Alliance, Ukraine
• Viktor Aslanov,General Director of "Grain&Oilseeds.Kazakhstan"
See the updated conference program.
Recall that the XV anniversary international conference "black sea Grain: MovingUp the Value Chain", held on 18-19 April 2018., in Kiev, hotel InterContinental.Organizer: UkrAgroConsult, the General sponsor – ACTAVA TRADING, Exclusive Financial Sponsor - CREDIT AGRICOLE, Sponsor - Filhet-Allard Maritime, INTL FCStone. The conference is supported by GAFTA and UGA.
SIGN UP NOW!
For more information on participation, advertising services and sponsorship opportunities, please contact:
Tel.: +38 044 220 52 42; + 380 44 451 46 34