The training addressed the following topics:
- normative legal acts regulating relations arising in connection with state registration, production, quality control, storage and destruction of medicines for veterinary use;
- licensing of pharmaceutical activities in the sphere of circulation of medicines for veterinary use;
- the specifics of conducting inspections of subjects of circulation of medicines, the administrative offense made in the implementation of activities in the sphere of circulation of medicines for veterinary use;
- accounting documents of the territorial administrations of the Rosselkhoznadzor in the sphere of state control (supervision) over the circulation of medicines for veterinary use;
- the risk-based approach to supervision in the sphere of circulation of medicines. The calculation of damages;
- pharmacovigilance system.
Two training days were devoted to inspections of manufacturers of medicinal products for veterinary use (scheduled, unscheduled). Teachers are examples to explain the rules of registration of results of check, the issuance of regulations, the formation of administrative proceedings, the filing of the complaint. The students under the supervision of the chief of Department of supervision over the turnover of medicinal products for veterinary use of the Rosselkhoznadzor Oleg Yarosh dismantled the rules of good manufacturing practice in accordance with which they should be organized production on the territory of the Russian Federation.
At the end of the course the participants received certificates of professional development standard pattern.
Translated by service "Yandex.Translation"