The forum will be attended by the heads of public authorities, agricultural enterprises and engineering companies, farmers, scientific experts and industry centers, heads of service and dealer organizations.
The forum is traditionally devoted to the most topical issues of the industry. The main theme of RAF-2019 will be the reform of the system of state support. From 2020 onwards, the mechanism for the implementation of a number of programs will be changed. During the plenary session, experts will discuss the future of the agricultural machinery manufacturers and farmers in the context of this reform.
• Babkin Konstantin Anatolyevich, the Chairman of the Forum, President of the Association "Rosspetsmash";
• Morozov, Alexander Nikolayevich, Deputy Minister of industry and trade of the Russian Federation;
• Hatuov Dzhambulat Hizirovich, first Deputy Minister of agriculture of the Russian Federation;
• Pavel Kosov, General Director of JSC "Rosagroleasing";
• Popov, Alexey Ivanovich, Director of "AFG national agro";
• Smirnov Vadim Nikolaevich, General Director of JSC "evrotekhnika";
• Serebryakov Sergey, Director of JSC "Petersburg tractor plant".
The forum will also be held in three sections: "Round table with Mashinostroitelei by order of the government No. 740", "Meeting with representatives of the Ministry of industry and trade of Russia on the approach to the government's decree No. 719 and development of components and production standards. As the plants take on a new level? The role of the individual Director."
The forum will be held October 8, 2019 in Moscow, in hotel "MARRIOTT Grand". The event starts at 14:00.
Media accreditation firstname.lastname@example.org
Translated by service "Yandex.Translation"